Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I'm not dead - short update

Well, as the title says, I'm not dead.  My blog has gone neglected for a bit because of all sorts of real life stuff.  Job interviews, moving, work, travel, and mild depression have really put a hamper on my time and motivation for blogging.  Heck, I haven't even found much time to watch toku recently.  I certainly have some things to write about, though.  I have noticed that my passion for giant robots has been neglected on here, so I should catch up on some mecha shows.

I think I would normally let my blog kinda sit and rot for a bit before I finally get around to writing up some thoughts, but I've recently noticed some more viewing activity than normal, and I figured that readers may wonder if this blog is even active anymore.  Well, it is.  Kinda.  Look forward to some thoughts and pics in the future.  (I mostly get blog hits for the pictures)  Until then, take care of yourselves and keep justice in your hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment