Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm back!

Well, I have returned to blogging.  I ditched the old black mage picture and username.  That's not really me anymore.  To be honest, I can't say how long I am going to keep up with this blog.  I deleted all of my old stuff a while back.  I'm pretty sure it was because I felt like nobody was reading my posts.  I didn't really expect the general public to become followers or anything, but I think I really would have liked friends and family to take an interest and leave a comment here and there.  I guess at the moment I feel like even if nobody notices the retarded things I post, I can have fun simply recording my thoughts, right?

I think this time around I'll focus more on things other people with interests similar to mine might be keen on reading and discussing.  I've got a number of things I'll likely be writing about in the next week or so, including such riveting topics as:
  • RahXephon (Review)
  • Why I'm Okay With Being A Man-Child (and associated thoughts)
  • Why Acguy is love
  • Thoughts on the current toku shows I'm watching
  • Awesome music (will likely become a weekly post)
I'm actually getting a little excited.  Stay tuned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment